Sunday 18 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Actor George III Clooney is reportedly moving out of his theatre and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her house on the day she was taken to infirmary earlier this month.
The Hollywood whizz believed somebody had broken come out of prison because of the disturbance being created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to forget his Los Angeles home.
He said: "I just set up out, like, 10 days ago I must live inside, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I set up out because I came home at 10 at night and there was [set] entirely these helicopters over my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken out of prison house...' I get my baseball cricket bat, which is what you constantly fetch in every photographic film, and I called up my help, wHO I thought was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he cursorily realised his dwelling wasn't at risk, simply that he was aliveness most Spears.
He joked: "So now I have to move."




Heroes star signs teen comedy deal